Builder Journal is published six times a year and features in-depth coverage on current news and issues. This free magazine also features messages from the executive director and the association president, legislative updates, and information on statewide events.
“Best Communication to Members Magazine”
– 2007 Executive Officers Council, National Association of Home Builders
Builder Journal of South Carolina, the Home Builders Association of South Carolina magazine, is published six times a year and is the exclusive communication tool for the state’s membership.
Builder Journal of South Carolina
- mailed to over 6,000 offices of South Carolina’s most influential home building industry leaders and to non-members
- has an estimated readership of over 16,500
- is the official publication of the Home Builders Association of South Carolina, with Association news, profiles, legislative news, and current trends, products and services, making it “The Voice of South Carolina Home Builders”
- represents the most valuable placement for companies reaching South Carolina’s customers about products and services.
Participating advertisers play a major role in the success of these communication and public relations efforts. Advertise in Builder Journal of South Carolina. For more information, please contact Jeff Pinwar with PrintComm or visit their website at www.reachhomebuilders.com.