Being a member of the Home Builders Association of South Carolina comes with some great cost-saving benefits. We offer something for everyone, and most of them can be passed down to your family and employees.
Looking for even more benefits? Click here to view the Membership Benefits for 2019!
Or, check out our full Member Benefits Binder here!
NAHB Member Savings
As a benefit of being a member, you have access to discounts and savings offered by many top companies. Click the image below for all the latest updates on NAHB Member Savings!
Builder Member Rebate Program
Get cash back on products you might already be using in your home. Builders and remodelers – big and small – are eligible to participate, and it’s FREE. In 2017, participating members earned an average of $1,010.63! View the most recent HBASC Member Rebate Form, view the latest Rebate Magazine or visit the Member Rebate Facebook page, or click the logo below for more info…
Sunoco Fuel Card
The HBASC Sunoco Fuel Card Program can save your business time and even more money by using the easy, online tools designed to give you complete control over your vehicle fuel and management expenses:
Click Here: HBASCSunocoFuel.com
- “Members save up to $0.06 cents on Sunoco fuel and get complete control over vehicle fuel and management expenses.
- Take back your time and money with easy online account management
- Keep your vehicles moving with unmatched value and control
- Save up to 15%* on fuel management costs, including fuel rebates at Sunoco
- Authorization controls and purchase alerts
- Fraud protection/card security
- Vehicle performance tracking
- Over 5,000 Sunoco locations; universal acceptance if needed
- Comprehensive reporting
- Fleet SmartHub mobile app
- Roadside Service**
- Award-winning U.S.-based customer care, 24/7
Click here for more information about this Exclusive Member Benefit and the Sunoco Fuel Card!
South Carolina Drug Card
Getting onto Snazzy Traveler couldn’t be easier. Just follow these simple instructions:
- Use the link provided for Snazzy Traveler. snazzytravler.com/HBASC
- When they are on Snazzy Traveler they are to hit the “Join Now” button.
- On the next page, you’ll see a green button that says, “Redeem Code Here”. Hit that button.
- On the next page simply enter the promo code HBASCTravel in the box under “Promotional Code” and then hit “Check Code”. (DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING ELSE ON THIS PAGE AND DO NOT GIVE A CREDIT CARD ON THIS PAGE.)
- Once you put in your code and hit Redeem Code, you will see a green box to the right that says success and you will be taken to the next page. (If you get an error message, reenter the code again.)
- On the next page simply enter your information in the boxes provided and check off the box “I agree to Terms and Conditions” and hit the “Submit” button.
- Once you hit the Submit button and you’ll get a Success message and will be redirected into Snazzy Traveler.
$500 exclusive offer on most GM passenger cars, light-duty trucks, vans, and SUVs.
Members earn a 2% discount on purchases made with your Lowe’s Accounts Receivable on LowesForPros.com. Plus, get free delivery on purchases of $500 or more now. Also, receive an additional 5% every day at the store when you mention the 5% at the time of purchase and when using your Lowe’s Accounts Receivable (LAR). www.LowesForPros.com/NAHB
Members receive up to a $25 gift card and additional extra rewards.
National Purchasing Partners
Member Advantage Program
Save big on computers, office supplies, GM vehicles, and more! All you have to do is sign-up for FREE through the NAHB. More info…
Insurance and Warranties
We think about all areas of the home building business. Be part of a group health insurance plan. Get competitive workers’ comp insurance. Invest in a home buyer warranty. Click on the logos below for more info…
Clubs and Groups
We offer special recognition and discounts to those who join the Premier Builder Club and the Certified Master Builders of South Carolina. They’re great marketing tools too! Click on the logos below for more info…
With your support and feedback, the Government Affairs office at the HBASC works diligently to advance the issues most important to the homebuilding industry. More info…
Events, Networking and Education
Members have plenty of chances to meet other members from across the state, as well as our legislators, at our events. In addition, we provide continuing education to help you grow your business. More info…
Marketing & Advertising Tools
We help you market yourself as the best of the best by offering you chances to win awards and through advertising and sponsorship opportunities to target your audience. Click on the logo below for more info…