HBA of SC Health Insurance Plans
The HBA of SC offers qualified employers with employee benefit coverage that provides high value, increased choice and increased flexibility.
The HBA of SC offers a group health insurance plan with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of S.C. The Plan is viewed as one large group so it circumvents some costly ACA requirements and allows for more liberal underwriting and aggressive rating. This leads to qualifying companies being afforded the opportunity to save on healthcare costs while enjoying low renewal increases annually. The Association Plan is administered under one contract with 19 plan options. You choose the plans offered to your employees and you set your eligibility waiting period and contributions. The program provides a long term cost-saving health insurance solution for member companies. Qualifying member and non-member companies may obtain a quote to see if they want to take advantage of this valuable new membership benefit. Association membership is required once the insurance is active.
Top 10 Reasons to Join: HBA of SC Top 10 Reasons To Join
HBASC Insurance Plan Benefits: HBA SC 2019 plans
Approved Agencies who can quote the plan and provide additional information.
- Forrest Insurance Agency www.forrestinsuranceagency.com (803) 750-9015
- Jason Freeman and Associates www.j-freeman.com (864) 331-4400
- King Street Agency www.kingstreetagency.com (843) 408-4232
- Kinghorn Agency www.kinghornagency.com (843) 837-3911
- Law Insurance Agency www.lawinsuranceagency.com (864) 582-2334
- Palmetto Insurance Group www.palmettoinsurancegroup.com (803) 738-8183
- SE Insurance Group www.seinsurancegroup.com (877) 806-0464
- Southeastern Insurance Consultants www.siconsultants.com (803) 732-7284
Everyone wants quality health insurance at affordable prices for themselves, their families, and their employees.
With the continuing rise in health insurance premiums, we now have the ability to take control of our own health care costs by joining together and using our collective buying power to stem the rising prices.
As a member of the Home Builders Association of South Carolina, you can take advantage of Affordable Care Act-compliant insurance through the HBA of SC Healthcare Trust.
The trust is a private, not-for-profit entity that uses the combined buying power of our members to purchase health insurance at competitive rates. This gives us the same buying power as any large organization, which gives members the opportunity to save on health care costs.